NoteGrids are a tool for collecting and connecting objects of thought (in this case, words). They are used by DJs of Thought to sample and remix knowledge.
- To read some direct statements about these ideas, see “Statements”
- To see lots of words and patterns you can use to remix meaning, see “Scores”
- To see where this might be going, see “Directions”
- To learn about some actions you can take to make use of these ideas, see “Actions”
- To see NoteGrids that sample and remix other sources, see “Words From”
Got a text you’d like me to remix? Send me a link.
To learn more about my work, visit www.therealadamgood.com.
All of the NoteGrids are available under a Creative Commons license over on Flickr.